Friday, April 13, 2012

New Look Completed

* Look Around *
We've put on a new coat of paint, something more modern/contemporary. It's a simpler design that doesn't rely heavily on images like the old design did which was problematic to load on some computers and some mobile devices. I'm happy to say the site is now fully mobile browser (aka SmartPhone) ready. If you have an Android Phone I can confirm you should be good to go. If you have an iPhone I can't confirm however. I don't own Apple products.

So all of the same content is here and a new Search function has been added. Since my site is integrated with Google you'll find that it's easy to use. A large number of my articles already appear in Google searches already. =)

Thanks for your ongoing support and I hope that you continue to enjoy the blog.
- Tony

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great!
    Our TC vacation this year will be in May instead of April. We've rented a house out on Mickey Lake and hope for better bike riding weather. Having the time before moving permanently to TC gives us the advantage of renting all around the area so we're hoping to make it easier to decide where we'd like to look when it is time for us to make the move. If you know of any computer programming jobs, please let me know. My partner will want to continue working some after he retires, but that is a year or 2 off yet (depending on what politics do to his retirement). Thought I'd plant the seed though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Mike. I like your style in picking new places. Tell Don to keep an eye out for Munson's job listings.
    munsonhealthcare.org

    ReplyDelete